Friday, May 31, 2013

May Goals Results


Short but sweet, I met some of my May goals.

1. Quilted and bound TWO of my basted baby quilts!
Kalli-cat approved!

2.  I did make a third Swoon block

and a fourth!

3 I did not catch up on some of my Grandmother's choice blocks(Im still behind!)



BTW anyone else so frustrated with the changes to flickr?  I cant quickly scan my sets, or grab a picture from the photostream with out waiting for extremely slow photo load or clicking through multiple levels to grab the URL!!! And apparently Pro doesn't mean what it used to.  Who are these idiots!?



keep dreaming...Colleen
My peonies and other spring flowers were loving this cool wet spring!

2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Lovely blocks - oh, I hate the new flicker too. Someone was definitely standing behind the door when they thought this up!

Carrie P. said...

Great job on all your blocks. I am going to try to get around to finishing up my post for the June UFOs. I can hardly find a spare minute to check my emails. I am finally getting around to all who posted on the UFO links.
I dislike Flikr now. UGH!!!!! I don't know why they have to go and change things. Now I have to learn it all over again.