Monday, May 18, 2015

Rainbow Forrest

AmysCreativeSide.com
This is my entry in the ROYGBIV category.

Title: Rainbow Forrest
Size: 32" x 32"
Pattern: original by Me
Quilted:  by me
Fabrics: top-scrap stash.  back-Heather Ross Pin People


my inspirations:
My friend Cora Quilts beautiful Rainbow log cabin top and
the scrappy log cabin QAL.
Recent sorting and organizing of scraps by color.
And of course trees.  Pine trees and log cabins.  
A dream of mine to someday live in one in the mountains or at least camp in a lot of national and state forrests.



I straight line quilted the log cabin blocks.  And did some dense pebble like quilting-i was thinking snowballs.
AmysCreativeSide.com
AmysCreativeSide.com


This quilt is now going to reside in my new popup trailer.  #makeyourcamperpretty

keep dreaming...Colleen

1 comments:

audrey said...

Such a cute quilt.:) Love how scrappy it is!