Sunday, January 8, 2017

Im NOT going to QUILTCON!!!

Ok.  Just had to get that out of my system.

On a more positive note its a SEW/SNOW day!!!!!
My yummy snow day breakfast!

So Im going to do some recap posts to catch up on all the finishes and exciting happenings from the past couple of weeks.
************
So I participated in Doll Quilt Swap 13 aka DQS13.  
I have previously participated in DSQ10 where I made this lovely expressing my angst with my past quilting life meeting my new quilting life.

and received this lovely view on a lake

And then I participated in DQS11 and sent this beauty

and received this beauty.

So I had the lovely   at   . And made her this awesomeness.

I have to make myself one.  I still have a scrap that says Quilt or Die.

And I received this amazing quilt from  .  Perfect for me in color fabric and design!

Look for my next blog on my experiences this week with Melody Miller!!!

Keep dreaming...Colleen
Rainbow brick swap haul!


0 comments: