So I thought why not and I pulled out the pieces and finished all of the blocks.
I then laid out the blocks on my bed and figured out how I wanted them to be arranged.
I really need a large blank wall to make a design wall.
I miss the black felt one I had in my first studio.
I used the black blocks to add interest to the pattern.
The greens were all from a jelly roll and the purple was from my stash.
Finally I pinned and labeled all of my rows ( or columns).
The quilt is 10 rows by 8 columns.
Then with only one or two mix ups I sewed the top completely together.
It looks great!
I just am not sure if I want to sash it and make it bigger or just finish it as is.
I'm just happy I completed it before the FQ sent out the last set of instructions to finish the quilt. I might baste it at the church Snack and Craft tomorrow night. I don't really have room to baste in my house.