I had a sewin tonight and made my scrappy pincushion for the Flickr groups swap.
It is two sided. I dug into my special scraps to make this.
I even added a needle holder. I hate when pincushions don't have these. And then the pins get lost in the cushion.
I also tried a little experimentation with some polymer clay and made some pin toppers!
They turned out better then I could hope.
Good enough to include three with the pincushion.
And I also rolled up some great scraps so my swap partner could make some more scrappy goodness.
I added a few vintage sewing supplies-a 10cent rick rack and spool of thread.
I may add a few more goodies before I mail this.
|A duck filled raffle basket that raised $45 for Relay last year.|
Included a baby quilt, stuffed quilt, and lots of rubber ducks!