Friday, June 28, 2013

Traveling Stash Box of Awesomeness!!!

I received a second traveling stash box this week, #3!  I was so excited because it had lots of goodness in it!

Fat quarters, half yards, yards...
That bundle is 8 lucious Maywood wool FQs !  I resisted!

notions and handmade goodness...
  That is an embroidered mug rug, a cute pouch, bobbin bikinis, rick rack, beads, and more! 

a bunch of patterns,

and even a little Kate Spain apron panel goodness!

I took out some DS Quilts charm squares and fat quarters and some other repro goodness. 

Im putting in some things I love but I just need to make some room.  My new rule is if I'm not using it within a couple of years it has to go somewhere.  So here are

a couple of little quilt kits(pictured on bags)-I love these but never have time to make them.  Charm packs-Im a little addicted and needed to share the charm love.  The one on the right is 4 " squares of those celtic knots in different colorways and patterns.

The large FR box is packed full!  Leave a comment below and I will pick a winner (US only please) on Tuesday July 1.  I will need to mail by Friday so watch to see if you win!

I forgot to add that you need an active blog in order to participate.

Keep dreaming...Colleen
Kalli-cat moved the rug to shade the sun from her eyes. :0)

9 comments:

Katie said...

I've been trying for this one for a while and was super excited when she told me you got selected

Sarah said...

Pick me!!! So many goodies to choose from - but so many goodies I could put in the box for someone else to love!!

Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany said...

I love the look of this box! and I have some fabrics that are nice, but not really me, that someone would probably love!

Tricia said...

Hummm it's been a while since I tryed for one of these so looks like I'll throw my hat in for this one. There are several things in there that I would love to trade for. ;)

Thanks for the Chance.

Sincerely,
Tricia

Sue said...

Wow! This stash looks like so much fun! I would love to win this one!

Lexilooo said...

Oh wow, what fun!!! I'd love to play!

Unknown said...

Looks like tons of fun and goodies. You are so lucky
Have a great weekend
Gunda

Shannon said...

Oh you took the 30's fabric. They look so pretty. The goodies you are putting in there they look great!! I would love a chance at this box!!

Cherie said...

What a great looking box! I would love to dig through it and add some things that I have!