Friday, November 15, 2013

My first published pattern!

Ive finally done it.  I published one of the patterns I like to sew.  It is an old one for a simple yet very nice tree skirt.  I actually wrote it up last Christmas when I made myself a new one.  I have made many over the years.  Altering the pattern slightly as it evolved.  Ive made tiny ones for tiny trees,

 a medium sized one for my tree at school, 

and a regular sized for my 5-6 foot live tree.  

You can purchase my pattern at the link above on Craftsy.

Ive decided to publish my patterns under the name Lucky Duck Dreams.  My crafting business will remain Opus designs.  I just can't do away with it.

keep dreaming...Colleen
One of the original tree skirts-Mom and Dads!




5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats!! The skirt looks beautiful!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
American Homestead said...

Good for you! Best of luck. I'm not familiar with Craftsy though, is it like etsy?
Ellen from American Homestead

Christine M said...

Congratulations Colleen. I love the fabrics you have used for your Christmas tree skirt.

Kelly said...

Congratulations! This is super-cute!