Saturday, February 4, 2012

Yard Sale Saturday Destash!

Bonnie Hunter over at Quiltville is sponsoring a Yard Sale Saturday!  So below are my destashing items. 
***********************************
#1 Alex Anderson Book-usedSOLD

$5
****************************
#2 Book-Best Selling Bazaar Patchwork-like new

$5
***************************
#3 Square in a Square set-like new, used barely for one workshop.  Includes ruler and instruction manual, Square in a Square book, Unopened instructional video and even bag!  I bought this after a guild presentation, took the half day work shop and realized I don't follow cool techniques well.  Of course everyone else in the workshop made gorgeous quilts! It is a $45 value!SOLD
$25
*******************************************
#4 Book-Cotton Theory Quilting-like new-bought at Betty Cotton's store!
$10
*************************
#5 Book-America's Regional Quilting
$5
***************************************
#6 Vintage Crochet patterns and magazines
$8
******************************************
#7 Two pieces of American Jane fabric
Happy Camper Red Pin dot 44"x28"
Snippets yellow paper doll 1 3/8 yardSOLD
$12
***************************************
#7 8 fat quarters -from Timeless Treasures, Maywood Studios, Westminster, P$B textiles with bonus 12" square scrapSOLD
$8
**********************************
#8 Gerber Daisy fat quarter by Donna Dewberry for WestminsterSOLD
$2
*************************************
#9 Child print 22"x20" and Passion for pathwork print @7"x40"SOLD
$3
**********************************
#10 Paper Dolls Around the World by Sibling Arts Studios for Blue Hill fabrics 23"x44" 8 different dollsSOLD
$5
******************************
Comment below if you are interested.  Please make sure you have an email attached to your comment or I will go to the next person on the list.
**
 Items are priced as marked and shipping will be based on weight of items, unless you live close enough to pick up.  I ship cheapest with delivery confirmation.
**
I would prefer if you have a Paypal account so I can easily invoice you and you can easily pay me.  If you don't it only takes a second to create one.  It is really worth it if you shop online.  Recently I had a problem with a purchase I made on line through Paypal and was able to easily get a full refund with their help.


Keep Dreaming...Colleen
Just had to show little Piggiedelic the Polka Dot Piggie one more time!


7 comments:

Donna said...

I would like the Timeless Treasures fat quarters. I do have a Paypal account. fweeatwast@yahoo.com

Thanks.

GeeMa said...

I would like the Square in a Square set. I have a Paypal account.

Judy said...

I would like the paper dolls. I have a paypaaaal

Jess said...

I would like several things.
#1 - Alex Anderson Book
#7 - American Jane Fabrics
#8 - Gerber Daisy FQ
#9 - Child print & Passion for Patchwork

I have a PayPal account - thanks! :-)

plain_old_jess(at)hotmail(dot)com

Judy said...

My email is jppearce1@msn.com for the paper dolls

CARMEN said...

Hello
I like to buy the book Kids start quilting.
Let me know !!
Carmen

Bonnie K Hunter said...

Thank you so much for participating in Yard Sale Saturday! It's been great fun, and I'm happy to see quite a few of your items sold! I hope you will consider participating again when we do the next one...maybe a few months down the road.

Bonnie