Sunday, March 31, 2013

March UFOs--epic fail


S my March goals...well...um...their not done.  You see I got sick,  sidetracked making pillow covers, made another quilt top,  my carpal tunnel was acting up, and just generally busy.  Yeah yeah I know that's what they all say.  

1.  This month I want to piece the rest of my Swoon blocks.  

2.  I have two baby quilts, one charity raffle quilt, and one Senior Services lap quilt.  They are ready to baste and quilt.  I want to get at least one done this month.
I may get some of these basted at least today!

3.  Third my scrappy trip. I want to finish piecing them and put the top together this month.
Could still do this this evening!

I'll update if I get anything done later.

Well Im linking up over at A Passion for Applique

keep dreaming...Colleen
Giveaway haul from Pat Sloan!


4 comments:

Katie said...

don't feel bad you still have today and I didn't get much of my March goals accomplished either. I think if anything I added to my list so your in good company.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

A little progress is still progress. Lovely projects.

Jessica said...

I know how you feel - but you have a great list for this month!

Carrie P. said...

Well, you know life just happens sometimes! :( Maybe April will bring more sewing time. Can't wait to see your swoon blocks. That is going to be a very pretty quilt.