Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vintage Christmas Fabric

I stopped at a few yard sales on my way home from the first meeting of my Saturday Bee.  One was mostly Avon collectibles, but in a box of miscellaneous Christmas stuff I found 2 yards of vintage fabric.  I think it may have been used for a table cloth but it was not hemmed on the selvedge sides. It is soft and has been washed but is in great condition-no stains.  I love the classic red poinsettias on green background.  It is made by Spring Industries. 

So guess the price…$.10!! Yes that is ten pennies, 1 dime, ten cents!!  It would make great backing or border or fussy cut or… 

 

Keep dreaming…Colleen

1 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful find and perfect timing.
No yard sales here, too cold, so have to start hitting the thrifts.
Love it when I find vintage christmas things to decorate with.

Debbie