Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bookmarkapalooza!

So tomorrow is 5th grade graduation and I am presenting 4 awards to my library volunteers.  I wanted to give them a little something too.  So tonight I whipped up these bookmarks. 

 I think I have found a new addiction!

Two boys and two girls

The sayings match the fabric on the front.

And then I went a little nutty and found this scrap of Nightshade and...

and because embroidery is so much fun, and I like to read and Tula writes books so she must like to read.
Ok so I don't remember what redound or redox means but they made sense at the time.

Here is my cozy little nook I was sewing and embroidering in and tweet chatting in all at the same time!  Cause it is Tuesday and that means Talkin Tuesdays!  Wow!  What a multitasker!

keep dreaming...Colleen
Here in the south we shoot water from firetrucks on our kids
 on field day then put them on the bus to go home.  

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great idea! I'm sure they will love them. The embroidery came out beautiful, too! And I laughed out loud at that last picture - I wish our field days had been like that when I was in school :)

Unknown said...

What a great and useful idea!