Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Goals

So Im going to recycle/continue some of my goals

1.  Make more Swoon blocks!  I have 5 finished and only four left to go!

2.  Finish binding on Star Trek quilt.

3. Catch up on my Grandmother's Choice blocks.

Last day of school with kids is Tuesday June 11.  Then I have a few workdays.  Cant wait for this school year to end.  It has been very long.

keep dreaming...Colleen
 
Made this 8" Swoon mini block as my happy block!
 The linen and 1" blocks made this very hard to get points lined up.
 After a lot of ripping and resewing I finally gave up.
Its homage to the green Chevy my dad had and I loved to drive.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Lots of wonderful blocks and I really love your grandmother's choice, especially the way you did your colors, nice fabric choices.

Debbie

Carrie P. said...

I was wondering when you would be done teaching for the year. Then you will have lots of time to sew!
I just love that pink and gray swoon block. It is going to be a very pretty quilt. Good luck on reaching your June goals.