Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Goals, yes I said Goals!


I haven't wanted to set sewing goals in a long while.  I've been going through a stretch where everything just seems to be too much.  Work has unsettled me in a way it shouldn't.  I try to hold on to the good of teaching but the stress just seems to get worse each year.  Add in illness, you know viruses and flu and infections.  Its almost been ten years since I was diagnosed with cancer and I am still a Lucky Duck dreaming.  But I get tired of getting every sickness that comes round.

But enough of the depressing talk.  Sofia is waiting to hear my goals for February.  Goals.  What I want to accomplish.

1.  Project quilting challenge #3.  I will complete it!

and I am linking it up with a Lovely Year of finishes.

Some additional goals in the back of my head will be to sash my Swoon quilt, 



quilt my camper quilt,


and make some more blocks for the American Patchwork and Quilting four patch quilt along.  I talk about that more later.  Also make double blocks asked for in this months Do Good Stitches Aspire Bee.

January's double 9 patch blocks for Aspire Bee
I also have a February birthday package to mail out by the middle of the month.  And a Kitten mini swap to work on.  Hope to continue my goal to blog at least once a week, too.
linking up with 

keep dreaming...Colleen
Sofia, queen of the ironing board



1 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Just breath sweetie - then reach for the stars. Love the way you have your blocks framing around your room - and such a sweet kitty.