Friday, October 22, 2010

Flaunt!!!


Everyone interested in great handmade gifts (like these cuties) needs to come out tomorrow from 10-4p to the barn at Reynolda Village in Winston-Salem, NC. 


 
  Karen Gray Designs is sponsoring the event. 

Earlier in the week Amy's Creative Side talked about the five ways you know you are a fabricholic. 

 I know I am because I am coveting the fabulous scrap bags Karen Gray has put together as part of her goal to destash!

I mean OMG!!!

Scraps like the ones I put in my Scrap Happy quilt! 

Westminster, Kaffe Fassett, Amy Butler!!!! 


Please come out and buy because I told myself I can not buy scraps without selling something first!




Keep dreaming...Colleen aka 'butterflygirl'




1 comments:

Micki said...

Wonderful creations! Wish I could see them in person!
Micki