Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tallying up the projects

Oct 23 karen grey design is sponsoring Flaunt!  Handmade Arts and Crafts to benefit Brenner's Children's Hospital.  I will be a vendor as opus designs including my beaded things, funky forks, wood-by-hand, and of course quilted things.  So tonight I wanted to share the projects in various states of sewing completion for the craft shows.  Shows I say because I have Unity Moravian's Bazaar the next weekend.

I have three baby quilts pin basted and ready to sew and quilt.
They will be sewn and turned and then quilted. 

It is a cool super 9 patch pattern that creates three baby quilts.



I also have a red, white and blue pin wheel table runner to machine quilt, as well as another Charming Pumpkin quilt.









Both were made with charm squares from my stash, they are addictive to use.

Ebay is the best place to buy by the color!
Well I am yawning, time for bed.



Keep dreaming...Colleen aka 'butterflygirl'


0 comments: