Sunday, September 18, 2011

90's Fabric Destash!!

I've really decided to destash my 90's fabrics.  I want to have more space for my newer stash and let those I am not using (or never will) go to good homes.   
So with out further ado...
#1
This charm pack is actually a current collection called Big Beautiful Bugs.
$6SOLD
**********************
#2
5 yards of this batik
$25
***********************
#3

1 yard of this sewing print
Selvedge reads "Antique Etching"  Hoffman international fabrics
$6
****************
#4
1 yard of this blue and tan buttons print
Selvedge reads classic cottons FCI 1996 Ted Bear
$5
*******************
#5

2 yards of the border print.  1 yard of the coordinating print.
Selvedges read "Sew Cozy Notion" Daisy Kingdom 1997 printed with pride in
the USA.
$15
************************
If you are interested in any of the fabric please email me.  I would prefer if you have a paypal account so I can invoice you. Include your paypal accounts email in your message. The shipping is $2 per item. If you buy more then one it is $1 per item extra.




keep dreaming...Colleen

I took this picture at last years Flaunt! arts and crafts show.
I want to make this throw sized quilt!



1 comments:

Hilachas said...

I'm interested in the Big Bugs Charm Pack.