Monday, September 12, 2011

A fun swap!

First I wanted to share this cute little mug rug I whipped up with my embroidery machine and some scraps.  Julie the owner of Timble Pleasures celebrated her birthday Sunday and I wanted to give her a little treat.  She was one who helped me a lot when I first started quilting years ago.


Then I had to share this beautiful mini quilt from kaitcetera

She is in the Triangle modern Quilt Guild and was my secret partner.  As you can see I took it to work where it hangs on the door of my office right in my line of vision.  Its so funny because her mini house quilt was the inspiration for the mini quilt I made for my partner.


keep dreaming...Colleen

2 comments:

Barb said...

Cute mug rug and quilt!!

Sara said...

You lucky duck getting that star quilt--simply beautiful!!