Friday, February 1, 2013

February goals

Ok short but sweet.  Because February is a short month.

1. Finish the three blocks I'm behind on in the Grandmother's choice quilt along.

2.  Piece Star Trek quilt back.  Just got the best fabric ever for the back.

3.  Cut out all the pieces for my other 8 swoon blocks.


There are other things going on this month I would like to sew

* Finish Doll Quilt Swap

*Make other Ipad bag in Melody Miller fabric(probably wont get it done)


*Make dress/tunic for Melody Miller event.

*Keep up with each new block-of-the week in Grandmother's choice.

Wish me luck!  

Linking up here with Carrie's


Keep dreaming...Colleen
Bag I made for my secret pal.  Pattern on my pin board





3 comments:

Samantha said...

That Star Trek Quilt is the most awesome thing ever. It is made of awesome!

I just started a Klingon themed quilt that is going to take me a long time to make since I am supposed to be finishing UFOs this year.

I love your Star Trek one! AWESOME!!! Did I mention it's awesome? :D

Jessica said...

Woo! They all look fantastic! I especially love your dresden and swoon :)

Carrie P. said...

Good luck! can't wait to see your other swoon blocks.
Dress making, not what I call fun. LOL