Thursday, February 28, 2013

February finishes!

It has been awfully busy for such a short month!

Im writing this to link up over at Carrie's blog!

Goal 1.  Finish the three blocks I'm behind on in the Grandmother's choice quilt along.

Yes!  I finished them!


Goal 2.  Piece Star Trek quilt back.  Just got the best fabric ever for the back.
I got some awesome star trek fabric in a destash auction.  It is pieced and I am ready to send it to the long arm.

Goal 3.  Cut out all the pieces for my other 8 swoon blocks.

I will finish cutting the last one tonight.  You can see my stacks to the left.


I managed to finish other things too!
* Finish Doll Quilt Swap  Yes done!!!


*Make other Ipad bag in Melody Miller fabric(probably wont get it done)  Not done!  But did make this bag in Melody Miller's workshop!

*Make dress/tunic for Melody Miller event.  Finished!!!


*Keep up with each new block-of-the week in Grandmother's choice.
Here are all 26 up to date!!

I also did challenge #4 for Project Quilting and created a pillow cover.

A couple of valentines


Keep dreaming...Colleen
Also started the BOM from Sewingly Yours and made the first two blocks!


6 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Way to go Colleen! your grandmother's blocks are so neat.
Nice stack of pieces for your swoon blocks
Your dress was really cute on you. Well done. It will be nice in the summertime.
Congrats on your finishes!

Christine M said...

You have been very busy Colleen. Well done!

Katie said...

colleen -- which session are you attending in the MOB? I go to the 6pm one.

MamaT said...

Wow! You got a lot done! I'm enjoying reading about everyone's finishes. Congratulations!

Lynette said...

Wow, Colleen! You had a really great month. :D Love the BOMs you have going. If you ever feel like linking up at BOMs Away, it'd be fun to watch them move along. That button-down shirt bag is TOO FUN!

KaHolly said...

WOW!!