Sunday, September 25, 2011

Quilt for a doggie


This is my neighbor Bailey saying hi to Kalli-cat through the door (ignore my feet).  Everyday when I come home Bailey greets me enthusiastically through his door with Hershey chiming in.  Bailey was a rescue dog that my neighbor Denise adopted and has worked with to calm his fears.  He still shakes near me some and does not like most men.  I was organizing my stash and found a fatqurter pack of dog prints from Joanns some one had given me as a gift.  As I dont have a dog(see Kalli above)  the fabric really isnt me.  So I decided to make this

a doggie quilt with extra batting layers. 
 I rubbed it all over my body to help make Bailey less scared of me(LOL).
Here is Hershey jumping right on it. 


Bailey was a little more tentative.


But once he sniffed it a bit he felt right at home.

keep dreaming..Colleen

Bloggers BOM#1

Sept Let's Bee Together block


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute doggies! Love the picture with Kalli cat!
CCY