Sunday, May 12, 2013

Winner Winner Shrimp and Steak dinner!

I went to our local Japanese restaurant and got shrimp and steak hibachi takeout for mom, dad, and me for Mother's Day.  My sister and her husband had come up Saturday to celebrate my birthday and Mother's Day.  Dad grilled steak and we had corn and shrimp and salad.  

But enough food talk, time for some winners.  

First the sewmamasew giveaway.  

There were 173 comments and the winner is...

Julia said...
I'm a new follower through GFC!

Now the Traveling Stash

and the winner is...

CMEH said...
2
I would love to have the box visit my house!!!!

I will email you for your snail mail addresses.

keep dreaming...Colleen
Pink lemonade birthday cake!

1 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh that dinner sounds great and I have never had a pink lemonade cake - awesome! Congratulations to the winners and thank you for hosting.