Saturday, April 9, 2011

Foto Finish-Family

Cat Patches asked for shots on family and I immediately thought of this photo.
From left to right are my sister Kelly, My Grandpa Jack , my mom Sylvia, and my dad Glenn.  This was taken about 3 years ago in our favorite place on earth-Gull Lake, Canada.  We have been gong there since I was 3 years old.  What I love about this photo are the expressions of the faces framed by the beauty of the sky and water.  It always makes me smile.
*****
Check out other family photos at Cat Patches blog.

Keep dreaming...Colleen

Another classic Canada fish shot-a pike-and the beautiful lake behind.



5 comments:

Pat said...

Great shot! Looks like a beautiful place to spend time.

Kate said...

Nice looking family. It's great when photographs bring back such happy memories.

Barbara said...

What a good-looking group! Thanks for sharing.

Barb said...

Love the photos!!

quiltzyx said...

Looks like everyone was having a great time on the water!

Thanks for sharing your Foto Finish!