Saturday, February 4, 2012

Yard Sale Saturday Destash part 2

Bonnie Hunter over at Quiltville is sponsoring a Yard Sale Saturday!  So below are my destashing items.  This is part two as when I rearranged my sewing room last week I accidently lost them from the pile I have been collecting.  So I didn't have them ready to sell with part 1.

*******
#11 Scraps from fat quarters-strips, squares, rectangles

$4

***************
#12 Loney Toons Sports fabric-22"x38" plus attached scraps-1997 date

$3

****************
#13 Two Leather Gingher scissor holders NEW , large and medium (scissors not included, just to show size)

$3.50 each or 2 for $6

****************************
#14 Gingher seam pickers NEW SOLD


$5 each or 2 for $8


************************************
#15 A pair of NEW Gingher bandaged scissorsSOLD


$4 for both


***********************************
#16 New Gingher Chrome Emroidery scissors in box-style  Epaulette SOLD


$18


Keep Dreaming...Colleen
Kalli-cat sleeping in her quilted sleeping 'bag' I made for her from my stash.to help keep the fur off my bed.
She is not happy I am lifting it up.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I misread the and got "Kalli-cat is selling her quilted sleeping bed." I was feeling really sorry for Kalli-cat because she looked so comfortable-not in a selling mood. I got a great laugh at myself when I reread the line.

SheilaRoss said...

I would like to purchase-#14. 8.00
15. 4.00
16.18.00
What about Kalli cat?
Just kidding. I have a new baby Torti.
I do have PayPal.
Sheila Hebert
sheilahebert@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...


Betsey Johnson The Double The Love Wristlet in Magenta,Bags (Handbags/Totes) for Women