Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Kelly!!

 Happy birthday Kelly sister! 

Hope you enjoyed your day!



How did she get so lucky to have a sister like me? 
She was given a custom made coupon clutch with nice plastic dividers she can custom label.  Tutorial at the Moda Bakeshop.

Also a lovely small portfolio made from linen with a lovely purple daisy print from my fantabulous scrap box.  I even found a sleek little pen with a purple gem on top!!  Tutorial at my friend GinaBeanHandmade.

And last but not least a lovely little mug rug made from some incredible purple scraps including a little Heather Ross lightning bugs.  And this great polka dot backing/binding.
Happy happy day Kelly!
  
Keep dreaming…Colleen

Kalli-cat curled up in my studio comfy chair.


2 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What sweet gifts - thank you for sharing the sites, just love the portfolio pattern (bookmarked). Happy Birthday to your sister!

Lana said...

I love her gifts! You did good!
I will also be praying for you and your friends family...I am sorry Colleen.