I was honored this week by Staci over at the Confused Quilter with the
Stylish Blogger Award!
It is awarded to great bloggers with under 300 followers! I have to tell five things about myself and pass on the honor.
1. I have a trunk full of 90's UFOs and vintage quilt blocks and tops. which I collect.
2. I have a cat named Kalli.
3. I love to Kayak.
|My kayak is called the Lucky Duck after the rescued rubber duck on the bow (boat word not ribbon word).|
4. I am a five year cancer survivor.
|Me with no hair anywhere and my family during chemo.|
5. I am addicted to quilt swaps which is why I have so many 90's UFOs.
|One of many UFOs from the 1990s.|
My nominees for the Award would be
1. Hillbilly Handiworks - I love how she helps with the training of assist dogs and makes each one a
quilt blanket with their name on it.
2. Rose Room Quilts -I love the fabrics she uses especially the Amy Butler. She inspires me with her designs.
3. It seams to be sew - my new friend Lana's blog-I love the fabrics she uses, and her stylish modern sense of design. She is also very caring.
Check out their wonderful blogs!
|This is a pic of the frog that lived in my pond this summer.|