Today is giveaway day at Sew Mama Sew!
Im giving away some vintage Christmas fabric yardage!
I have two beautiful pieces that each measure at least 1.5 yards!
The at least is because I dont count large attached scraps.
(The background on the poinsettia fabric is cream not white. Sorry for the bad picture)
All you have to do to enter is:
1. Leave a comment telling about a Christmas decoration you have made for your home.
2. Bonus comment: Leave me a link to a fun project I could make as a gift for someone.
- Giveaway ends December 7 at 8pm EST.
- I will email the winner by December 9 and share in a giveaway post.
- I will ship the winner asap!
|Stocking for the new dog-in-law Smitty. He's a dog who likes to chase squirrels.|
Notice the little squirrel ornament made form felt. Tutorials can be found here and here.