Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Wishing everyone a merry Christmas!  I'm writing this from my new iPad!!!
I'm trying to figure out how to get pictures from Flickr to my blog like I do on the computer. If anyone knows how let me know.  

Any way big news....one of my quilts was excepted into QuiltCon!!!!
Go here to see 123 Squared

Im excited!  Dad says it is the way he is holding it that helped!  Ha!

Enjoying a trip to PA to visit family and we are expecting snow in the am!!!!

I'll try to put pictures in later when I figure out the dang picture thing!

Keep dreaming...Colleen


3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is FANTASTIC! Congrats!!! :) Are you going to QuiltCon?

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

I wish! Some friends are going and hopefully will take pictures for me.

StitchinByTheLake said...

I use Blog Press (an app) to post from my I Pad. :) blessings, marlene