Friday, January 25, 2013

Help me vote for my LQS


Hey I've nominated my local quilt shop in a contest by posting this picture of Gina owner of 

Gina is a wonderful fabric store owner!  I mean she let us her customers convince her to climb on her shelves with her Tula Pink Salt Water fabric just so we could take a picture!  She has a warm and giving personality, is very knowledgeable and always helpful and welcoming!
You can vote here!  Thanks for helping me out.

keep dreaming...Colleen
Gina, Tami, Sarah, Lee(arm) and I swapping charm squares at the little general one Saturday.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Voted for Gina and posted it on my facebook so that hopefully more people will go vote. I was at the The Little General the other day for the first time and realy love what she ahs done with the shop.

Nancy@owensolivia said...

Oh, she is so sweet! Thank you for introducing her to me!